mol-0.9.70 released

Jens Schmalzing mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
21 Mar 2004 17:03:14 +0100

Hi,

Samuel Rydh writes:

> MOL 0.9.70 is (finally) released. A couple of minor problems have been
> corrected compared to the release candidate.

Good to hear this.  The new version works very well here, so I have
updated the packages in Debian/unstable.  Thanks for the excellent
work.

In order to get version numbers in sync, I also rebuilt from source
the Debian package mol-drivers-linux, which contains only drivers/of.
I found that the current version from mol.bkbits.net/of-mol wouldn't
build since it relies on obsolete header files in the main source
tree, so I just pulled the obvious bugfixes into the old headers, and
the result seems to work fine.  But where do I find the current source
for drivers/of?  And don't tell me to just use the binary, this is
Debian, we have our own rules :)

Regards, Jens.

--=20
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je p=E9zqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!