mol-0.9.70 released

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:18:38 +0100

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 06:48:15PM +0100, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> Well, no change has got into of-mol so I haven't rebuilt it. That is,
> you have to build it against an old MOL version. (Well, guess
> I could fix the build problem right away...)

OK, I have fixed things now. It was a bit more complicated
than I thought.

- The old of-mol repository has been renamed and is
nowdays called bk://mol.bkbits.net/of-unstable (it's quite broken
at the moment, don't use it).

- A "new" repository, bk://mol.bkbits.net/of-stable contains
the source produces the of binary that is available
in binary form through rsync. Use this tree. (It is essentially
of-unstable with a few changesets stripped away and a reworked
build system).

/Samuel