mol-0.9.70 released

Bill Fink mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:27:15 -0500

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Samuel Rydh wrote:

> MOL 0.9.70 is (finally) released. A couple of minor problems have been
> corrected compared to the release candidate.
>
> I have also added a tar snapshot of the devel branch. I intend
> to update this snapshot fairly often; it will essentially
> be up to date with the devel BK repository.
>
> The MOL rsync module tracks the stable BK repository at the moment,
> but I will probably retarget it to the devel branch in the future.

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the new release!

However, when I try and rebuild from the SRPM, via:

	rpmbuild --rebuild SRPMS/mol-kmods-0.9.70-1.src.rpm

it builds fine, but then at the very end it fails with the following
RPM build errors, and as a result doesn't build the binary mol PPC RPM:

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /etc/mol/yaboot.conf
   /moldoc/Boot-ROM
   /moldoc/COPYING
   /moldoc/COPYRIGHT
   /moldoc/CREDITS
   /moldoc/Dev/Addresses
   /moldoc/Dev/Debugger
   /moldoc/Dev/Overview
   /moldoc/Networking
   /moldoc/NewWorld-ROM
   /moldoc/Sound
   /moldoc/Video
   /moldoc/config/README
   /moldoc/config/dhcpd-mol.conf
   /moldoc/config/molrc.input
   /moldoc/config/molrc.linux
   /moldoc/config/molrc.macos
   /moldoc/config/molrc.net
   /moldoc/config/molrc.osx
   /moldoc/config/molrc.ow
   /moldoc/config/molrc.sound
   /moldoc/config/molrc.video
   /moldoc/config/session.map
   /moldoc/config/tunconfig
   /moldoc/config/yaboot.conf

For now, I'll just grab the binary mol PPC RPM from your web site
(the rebuild of the mol-kmods SRPM worked fine).

						-Thanks

						-Bill