Unable to "make modules-install"

Optinel Optinel mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:26:55 -0500

I cloned the latest source  from BitKeeper  using the instructions on
www.maconlinux.org/dev.html

make, make libimport, and make install all ran without problem from the
mol-bk directory, but when I run startmol it gives

No mol-0.9.69 kernel modules corresponding to the running 2.4.22-2f kernel
were found ....

startmol --list  returns

Running kernel:   2.4.22-2f
Available modules:
  2.4.22-2fsmp-smp   in /usr/lib/mol/0.9.69

I'm not much of a Linux guy and am having trouble knowing what to do next.
I originally got the copy of Yellow Dog by downloading the latest ISO's and
making install disks.

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp