install macosx in a partiion not in first 8go

David Bélanger mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 20:04:48 -0400

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 06:57:07PM +0200, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now that mol works with 2.6.6 thans to Andreas, I woul try to install
> osx on a partition on my disk. This partitin isn't in first 8 go of the
> disk and installer complained of this. Any id to force macosx to think
> that it can install in it ?
>
> Hope it would be possible :\

Hi,

In case it helps, I have it install past the 12GB.  However my bootstrap
partition is at the beginning.  Installer never complained.  There may
be some limitations on where the bootstrap partition can be but I am
guessing.

David

---

David Bélanger