mol errors when starting [FIX]

Adam Done mlist at donestudios.com
Tue Nov 2 02:19:52 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 00:25, Adam Done wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 23:49, Robert Bar wrote:
> > Hi,*
> >
> > Am Dienstag, 02.11.04 um 04:57 Uhr schrieb Adam Done:
> >
> > > [MoL-problems]
>
> :) I got it to work again.  With the help of Jens and reading the Debian
> bug #278921 it works again.  Thank you very much Jens.  :)
>

> In that report of emails the web page to download the Debian packages
>
> libpng12-0_1.2.5.0-7_powerpc.deb
> libpng12-dev_1.2.5.0-7_powerpc.deb

Ok, now I have a puzzzeling question.

I just looked at my PB Ti with mol there and the strange thing is that
I have libpng12-0 v1.2.7-1 installed and it works just fine on that
box.  I have 2 different kernels but pretty much the same system on both
with very little diferences.  We got the libpng working nicely on the
desktop but on the Ti-pb it works just fine.

Jens, I know you mentioned on the bug report you were forwarding it to
the libpng people. Now I am wondering if the libpng12-0 is connected to
kernel or x?

-adam