mol errors when starting [FIX]

Jens Schmalzing j.s at lmu.de
Tue Nov 2 03:04:40 MST 2004

Hi,

Adam Done writes:

> I just looked at my PB Ti with mol there and the strange thing is
> that I have libpng12-0 v1.2.7-1 installed and it works just fine on
> that box.  I have 2 different kernels but pretty much the same
> system on both with very little diferences.

What kernels exactly?  When the bug was reported, I tried to reproduce
it with a variety of systems, including different versions of the
kernel (only 2.6.8 and 2.6.9, but still).  It always worked nicely
with the new libpng version, which is why the bug is tagged
"unreproducible".

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!