mol errors when starting [FIX]

Adam Done mlist at donestudios.com
Tue Nov 2 14:42:16 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 02:04, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Adam Done writes:
>
> > I just looked at my PB Ti with mol there and the strange thing is
> > that I have libpng12-0 v1.2.7-1 installed and it works just fine on
> > that box.  I have 2 different kernels but pretty much the same
> > system on both with very little diferences.
>
> What kernels exactly?  When the bug was reported, I tried to reproduce
> it with a variety of systems, including different versions of the
> kernel (only 2.6.8 and 2.6.9, but still).  It always worked nicely
> with the new libpng version, which is why the bug is tagged
> "unreproducible".

The bug was happening with the 2.6.9 kernel a self compile
attachemnet 1

The other one.. was also using the 2.6.9 kernel a self compile as well
attachement 2

I hope these can help in any way.  The other big noticable thing is that
on the desktop G4 (the problem) for X is using the fbdev instead of r128
(which I have not been able to get to work just yet) and the PB Ti is
using the radeon driver for x)  Other than that, I don't know what you
say.

The 2 systems basicly have the same system running except the
differences for a desktop and a powerbook.

-Adam