MOL bk-devel 0.9.71 and kernel 2.6.9 on albook15" : sheep build

Adam Done mlist at donestudios.com
Sat Nov 6 01:27:48 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 22:22, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Adam Done writes:
>
> > Eric Bachard wrote:
>
> > > So, making a diff between linux/skbuff.h of linux-2.6.9-rc3 and
> > > linux-2.6.9, I have made a very little (following) patch
>
> > I am gathering that this patch would take care of my mol errors when
> > compiling the kernel modules?
>
> > Would I patch this against the /usr/src/modules/mol?
>
> Don't use the patch in the post you're referring to.  Instead, make
> sure you have an up-to-date version of mol-modules-source installed,
> and make sure that you actually unpack its contents before building
> the modules.

Jens,

Thank you, I overlooked not matching the source but that did work.

Thanks to all on this list, everyone has helped me out so much and I
just want to let you know that os9 is working great.  I set it up for my
wife to use some old programs and she totally loves it.  Again thank
you.

-Adam

PS printing works great with the print server using cups :)