mol errors when starting

Jens Schmalzing j.s at lmu.de
Tue Nov 2 00:33:35 MST 2004

Hi,

Adam Done writes:

> Well, it is good to know the bug has been reported already but the bad
> news is that I ummmmm (hang my head with embarasement) tried to find the
> older version and it has been taken off of the debian repositories

There is always snapshot.debian.org.  See the bug report for a precise
location of the package in question.

> see the .udeb but have never used a .udeb file before.

The udeb should be fine, it's a normal Debian package without the
non-essential parts (such as documentation).

> # dpkg -i libpng12-0-udeb_1.2.5.0-9_powerpc.udeb
> and got some install errors.

You probably need to apply --force of some kind.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!