Posted Mom.app -- please help me test

Natalia Portillo iosglpgc at teleline.es
Sat Oct 16 10:00:56 MDT 2004

At least following Apple HFS and HFS+ specifications the MacOS (of course,
the classic) system folder name is stored in an entry in the MDB (second and
fourth sector of an HFS volume, not remember if same in HFS+), check how is
MoM and MoL seeing that. I remember trying MoL with spanish MacOS and no
problem (here it is "Carpeta del Sistema"), but there could be a problem
with localized special letters (that are, no latin). I can test 9.1 in
Japanese and Italian to check out that.