Posted Mom.app -- please help me test

Shawn Moore chromedragon88 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 12:47:16 MDT 2004

Just FYI:

Got the app to run using OS 9.2.2 from an imac install
disk on a G4 1.0 GHz PowerBook, 768 MB RAM...

Issues:

- DVD/CD not detected unless I start the app with the
cd in the drive with "Boot CD" checked.  Also will not
eject the cd when I move it to the trash can.  If I
insert a CD while the app is running, it will not
recognize it.

- Network not working - as you know

The DVD/CD thing may be something inherent to the
aluminum PowerBooks as I had the same problem trying
to install Yellow Dog Linux on it.  I am a newbie, so
I cannot offer more technical advice.

Great app, BTW... been waiting for this to be worked
on.. one day I may buckle down and learn to program in
something more advanced than Pascal :D

Shawn