LOM, anyone?

stuporglue stuporglue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:21:21 MDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:39:37 +0000, Gaspar Heller
<brit_spears_fan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm.. I wonder how YDL would boot up under MOM... I have version 3.0.1 on CD
> somewhere. Has anyone tested it with that Linux distro? I'll play with this
> when I get home as I'm at school right now and on a Wintel PC.

You may want to try the Gentoo installer instead/first. It's got the
most minimal installer of any distro I've used. I'm guessing the less
that gets loaded and the more controll you have over that process, the
more likely you'll be to have sucsess.

Michael