compiling on Mandrake 10.1 beta

Wim Vanderbauwhede wim at motherearth.org
Thu Oct 21 02:26:03 MDT 2004

Hi Davide,

You can get the kernel source from one of the PPC Cooker mirrors, e.g.

ftp://ftp.pcds.ch/pub/Mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/ppc/media/main/kernel-
source-2.6-2.6.8.1-12mdk.ppc.rpm

ALternatively (and better), add this mirror to urpmi:

# urpmi.addmedia ppc_coocker_pcds
ftp://ftp.pcds.ch/pub/Mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/ppc/media/main
with ./synthesis.hdlist.cz

Then just do

# urpmi kernel-source-2.6

And for Lyx: