Prism2 under Debian PPC stable

Gary gary at wlfnet.org
Fri Oct 22 18:17:16 MDT 2004

Hello,

Has anyone here used the Prism2 WLAN driver for Debian PPC? I'm using
kernel 2.4.18 on a PowerMac 9500. The card is a D-Link DWL-520 rev B2.
Kernel compiles are really slow on this machine and since I'm booting
the system from BootX, a remote compile and reboot is impossible. I have
installed the pcmcia-modules-2.4.18 (and pcmcia-cs) package but can't
see that any of the kernel modules included will work with the Prism2
chipset. Any advice is most appreciated.

-Gary