Compile Problems

David Rayner mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:51:02 +0100

--Apple-Mail-1-452145875

Apple 12=94 G4 powerbook
Debian
Kernel 2.4.25-ben1

Hi

I am trying to compile mol-0.9.70, running make I get the error:

Checklist.c: At top level:
Dialog.h:130: warning: array `attributes=92 assumed to have one element
Make[2]: *** [.objs-ppc/checklist.o] Error 2
make: *** [sub-lxdialog-all] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 1

I have tried downloading the source from the website and the rscync=20
source from penguinppc. Only to receive the same error.
I have also tried the source from http://people.debian.org/~jensen=20
(0.9.67), but with that I can run autogen and configure fine, when=20
running make the compile hangs with: Making all in debugger.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Dave=

--Apple-Mail-1-452145875

Debian

Kernel 2.4.25-ben1

Hi=20

I am trying to compile mol-0.9.70, running make I get the error:

Checklist.c: At top level:

Dialog.h:130: warning: array `attributes=92 assumed to have one element

Make[2]: *** [.objs-ppc/checklist.o] Error 2

make: *** [sub-lxdialog-all] Error 2

make: *** [bootstrap] Error 1

I have tried downloading the source from the website and the rscync
source from penguinppc. Only to receive the same error.

I have also tried the source from
=
ensen</color></underline>
(0.9.67), but with that I can run autogen and configure fine, when
running make the compile hangs with: Making all in debugger.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Dave</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-1-452145875--