my mac bootdisk is locked :-(, help please

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:12:51 MDT 2005

On 4/18/05, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:
> ah that worked :-D, had to switch the color down to 256 but hey, it
> works :-), thanks! -

Great, I'm glad it worked, and thanks for the link to the screen shot you sent.

To get more than 256 colors in the MOL window I think I may have
tweaked the X-windows AND the Mac OS settings to find a color depth
and refresh rate that both were happy with at the same time, and I
haven't had to touch it since. This PowerBook's LCD has fewer choices
in that regard than a CRT might, so it wasn't too difficult.

You might end up with a setting that works best in full-screen mode,
but is merely acceptable when running in a window.