Fwd: my mac bootdisk is locked :-(, help please

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:43:03 MDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 18, 2005 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: my mac bootdisk is locked :-(, help please
To: Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com>

ah that worked :-D, had to switch the color down to 256 but hey, it
works :-), thanks! - here's a screenshot of it:
http://img224.echo.cx/img224/7807/maconlinuxcool7po.jpg

--
my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is