(no subject)

Joseph Jezak josejx at gentoo.org
Thu Dec 1 14:55:20 MST 2005

> Thanks. It works fine on my debian unstable with kernel 2.6.15-rc4.
> You forgot change pre5 to pre6.  :)

Heh, oops.  It's not important enough to redo I guess.  Next time! :)
If no other problems come up we could probably make this 0.9.71.

Out of curiosity (I have no time until I finish working on the AE driver
project) is there anything else that really needs to be done to MOL?
Any suggestions or interesting patches?  I've got support for qemu's
qcow support mostly finished, anything else we might want?

-Joe