(no subject)

Mattias Nissler mattias.nissler at gmx.de
Fri Dec 2 09:37:47 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 16:55 -0500, Joseph Jezak wrote:
> > Thanks. It works fine on my debian unstable with kernel 2.6.15-rc4.
> > You forgot change pre5 to pre6.  :)
>
> Heh, oops.  It's not important enough to redo I guess.  Next time! :)
> If no other problems come up we could probably make this 0.9.71.
>
> Out of curiosity (I have no time until I finish working on the AE driver
> project) is there anything else that really needs to be done to MOL?
> Any suggestions or interesting patches?  I've got support for qemu's
> qcow support mostly finished, anything else we might want?

Well, I started a thread concerning possible MOL enhancements some time
ago, just look at the archives. The most interesting thing for me would
be a filesystem bridge, so you can access the live host filesystem from
within, say, OS X and perhaps also from legacy MacOS, if there is
someone out there to implement it ;-)

Mattias