Sound

Rob Frohne frohro at wwc.edu
Sat Dec 10 23:55:01 MST 2005

Hi Tommy,

I tried MOL using OS 9.2.2 and found that things like double clicking
didn't work until I installed the sound driver I found under the OS 9
partition put there by MOL.  Even then, the double click timing wasn't
smooth like running OS 9 natively.  Have you experienced this, or even
better have you solved this?  I'm using a Lombard and the Ubuntu Breezy
Badger release.

Thanks,

Rob