MOL versions (WAS: Sound)

Joseph Jezak josejx at gentoo.org
Mon Dec 12 15:49:41 MST 2005

> Is there a single location (most) people agree contains the latest
> version? If so that would probably be the best place to point the
> Gentoo AND Ubuntu folks.

The Gentoo version I provide is the most up to date version as far as I
know.  I've included all of the patches that have either been submitted
to this list, submitted to me, written by me, or found.  I'm really only
maintaining it at this point, I haven't done much to develop it further.

I would be happy to release 0.9.71_pre6 as 0.9.71 final, but I'm not
sure how that would help the situation at all since I am maintaining it
independently from maconlinux.org.

-Joe