Anyone able to build Joe's mol-0.9.71_pre6 on ubuntu?

Rob Frohne frohro at wwc.edu
Thu Dec 29 06:32:33 MST 2005

Hi Bin,

I'm rather new to the Linux world.  What other problems is building a
kernel from kernel.org likely to cause?  I have been pretty pleased with
the way ubuntu works out of the box.

Why is building a new kernel likely to help me with this issue?  Isn't
that kind of like reinstalling in Windows, something you do when you
don't know what is messed up, and can't seem to fix it except by
starting over?

Thanks,

Rob