Wireless LAN using MOL

Jonas Meyer shitse at web.de
Mon Feb 21 22:36:38 MST 2005

Sorry for the confusion I caused. Im pretty sure I read somewhere that
it works - but after asking around and some googling it seems i did get
something wrong there. It can be made, though. It was needed to add
libqemu to the kernel is a statement i just received on irc that prettz
much sums up the work to do.
Also have a look here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-05/msg00124.html

The reasons why I got confused include the following:
I do not have a ppc myself.
There was a ppc ndiswrapper packager for ppc.

My apologies for the confusion I caused. Maybe someone of you knows
enough about kernel hacking to start a kernel libqemu. I bet that would
have some possible uses noone has thought about before.