MOL Networking Follow-Up

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:14:41 MST 2005

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:10:16 -0500, Henry A. Leinhos
> I tried to compile the 0.9.70 source available from the MOL download
> page and get errors when the build gets to the linux modules (which I
> assume the alloc.h patch takes care of).  What patches (if any) are
> applied to the Debian mol packages?

I'm very inexperienced on that level, so I will point you to some
places you might be able to find out --

http://packages.debian.org/testing/source/mol

http://packages.debian.org/testing/otherosfs/mol-modules-source

http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mol.html

Does the .diff file on that last link have the information you are looking for?

As you can see, Jens Schmalzing has done all the hard work for us
Debian users, and it "just works." (A very nice "feature" indeed!)