MOL Networking Follow-Up

Jens Schmalzing j.s at lmu.de
Thu Mar 31 04:09:08 MST 2005

Hi,

Tommy Trussell writes:

> > Does the -17 diff include all previous patches, or do I have to
> > apply all of the other diffs as well?

The .orig.tar.gz and the latest .diff.gz are enough.

> > Also, are some or all of these patches making their way into the 0.9.71
> > main mol tree?  It seems that the base MOL source is broken for MacOS 9
> > and 2.6 kernels.

The Debian packages are still based on the released version 0.9.70,
and the changes are either (few and small) bugfixes or Debian
specific.  I have to admit that I have stopped tracking the
development tree altogether, so I have no idea if the 0.9.70 bugs have
been fixed there.

> PLUS it turns out my system isn't working with the build-from-source
> options in Debian.

Sorry, I don't understand.  Can you elaborate on what exactly isn't
working?  Better yet, file a bug report?

> BTW I did just upgrade my kernel and mol to the latest in Debian
> Testing, so now I'm running these Debian (pre-compiled) packages with
> no problems:

Glad to hear this.

Regards, Jens.

--