Welcome Back Samuel!

Thomas Morris metro.realize at verizon.net
Tue May 17 10:04:51 MDT 2005

Hello Samuel,

YAY! Thank you so much! I am a former executive for Genesi usa. (Pegasos)
You are a very talented coder and many people appreciate your work. Alot of
us were worried you abandoned this project. Can I ask the following:

1. What is the reason Tiger doesnt work?

2. Can we get better sound? i.e. less cpu usage

3. Didnt Sven Luther discuss some ways on getting 3d working with MOL with
you? Is this viable?

Thank you again and welcome back :dancing banana:

magnetic

http//:www.magneticsystemsnyc.com