Is anyone running OS X 10.4 x86?

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:59:13 MDT 2005

I am also a Apple user and I also paid for my Macintosh Centris 650,
Umax Supermac 603E 200, Macintosh 7500 and my current G3. I donated
the other systems to non profits each time I upgraded and I own a
licenced copy of MAC OS 7, OS8 and OS 10. I am a registered developer
with Apple and anyone registered can buy the X86 developer edition as
long as you do not mind paying 4500.00.

When Apple makes the final release of the Tiger port available for
X86, I will buy it as well.

Have a nice day, and never ASSUME.

Jose