Status of 'Mac on 'Mac

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:09:39 MDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:

> what I'd find really useful is being able to run the full mac os
> classic like 9, 8 or below instead of just the classic interface which
> only works when running a app or having to reboot into the OS losing
> the OS X functionality...:-)

I apologize for my earlier post -- I missed the beginning of the thread from
September where Mattias gave the URL for Mac-On-Mac
http://maconmac.bastix.net/

I have not seen anything on that site that directly addresses the shared
clipboard and shared access to volumes situations, but it looks like that
project does exactly what you want.