beginning mol

Rob Frohne frohro at wwc.edu
Sun Oct 16 17:27:23 MDT 2005

Hi Ben,

I recommend you have a look at the Wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MacOnLinuxHowto#preview

and

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/InstallingCompilers?highlight=%28compile%29

I just got it going that way last week.  I also suggest you figure out
how to get your unbuntu machine hooked up to the internet, so you can
use apt-get install ....  It will make your life a lot easier.

Rob