MOL complains after running startmol -X

Mel Herndon zarephath526 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 16:42:56 MDT 2006

Mattias,

I finally got a response on #yellowdog. For some reason (I have a dual
processor) the kernel mods for MOL were only included on a single
processor kernel. I did get it up and running using this kernel when
booted. I installed the MOL drivers for networking,etc...after I
rebooted per the installer request I am getting an out of memory
mesage? I edited molrc.osx ahead of time and changed ram from 96 to
256 since I have 512 installed on this dual G4 1ghz Powermac. YDL has
a different revision level on the kmod-ppc. And I was unable to find
the source rpm for this distro..if you could help me out with that too
I would appreciate it. Now if I can just get it compiled into my dual
processor kernel...I will be set :-) Thanks it is great...

Vielen Dank,

Zarephath