New user Start

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:02:55 MST 2006

Hi Mehmet,

Hmm.. I did not even realize that Suse ran on PPC hardware. I am going
to assume you posted to the wrong list and I am going to point you to
the right ones.
I also run MAC OS on Intel X86 hardware although this port is only
available to developers. At Macworld next week, Apple may announce the
Intel version of the Macintosh and the OS may be available retail for
you to install.

So back to your original question, to run it in Suse, download and
install Vmware workstation, then create a VM for Mac OS X86.
Hi Don,

Sure no problem. I misplaced his card. The VM for VMWARE I created for MAC
OS 10.4.3 is about 8Gb. It was tricky doing the install and keep in
mind that this is not supported on most hardware and Apple has several
features that prevent it from installing on non Apple X86 hardware,
one being a TPM chip on a Apple X86 Motherboard. But I am sure with
your skills will have no problem getting it to run
like I did. Also these three sites have very good info on the various
kernels and core libraries available, the URL's are:

http://maxxuss.hotbox.ru/patch_8f1099.html

http://www.osx86.theplaceforitall.com/howto/

http://www.opendarwin.org/

May you have a very Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
Past VP & Postmaster NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT