Mac-On-Mac Development.

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:53:54 MST 2006

What is illegal? Running Mac OSX 86 in VMWARE? If I purchase a legal
copy of Tiger ( And I have ) then no copyright violation exists. I was
just at Mac World and spoke to several Apple executives and SE's
stating that I run it on VMWARE for testing purposes, and they
mentioned that they would bring this up at their next management
meeting with Steve Jobs.

On the other hand, I agree with you. It would be nice if VMWARE also
ported their app to run on Tiger.

Peace,

Jose Medeiros