Mac-On-Mac Development.

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 13 13:53:30 MST 2006

Le 13 janv. 06, à 21:34, Jose Medeiros a écrit :

> Hi Jerome,
>
> I will next time I reinstall it ( I'll wait till I get the shipping
> version of 10.4.4 ). Hopefully Apple changes their policy on the
> hardware.

You do not have to wait 'till next reinstall ;). Just read the paper
none of us had never read labelled 'Apple End user Agreement' that come
with your Tiger box, where you can read that MacOsX can be only
installed on [a single] Apple-labeled Computer (§2). I have mine under
the eyes, I read it for the first time since my first mac, sometimes
back in late 80'.

Note that you cannot use it also to operate 'nuclear facilities,
aircraft... life support machine...'. Dammned ! Do they use Windows ?

> I would think that they would have a policy stating that it is only
> supported on Apple hardware and not supported on non Apple hardware,
> rather then making it a copyright violation.

Well, a lot of people are waiting for such a thing... As long as Steve
is the Apple CEO, I bet you can wait for long ;)