Where are all the patches and diffs available for 0.9.71preX?

Joseph Jezak josejx at gentoo.org
Sat Jan 14 13:31:42 MST 2006

Rob Frohne wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm trying to get OS 9 to boot on MOL 0.9.71pre6, and it seems that it
> has been broken since 0.9.71pre2 according to another lister.  I would
> like to see the differences, so I can experiment with getting my version
> to work, but I can't seem to find the patches.  The bitkeeper repository
> on maconlinux.org is quite old and stale.  I need to find 0.9.71pre1 and
> 0.9.71pre2 at least.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

Hi Rob,
I've just recieved a donated copy of OS9 so that I could figure out what
changed.  The difference is that I used the final rsync version of MOL
for pre2 onwards instead of patching from 0.9.70.  The rsync version
included OpenBios instead of the old OF implementation.   This seems to
cause problems with OS9, so I've switched it back for
mol-0.9.71_pre7 until I can either port a newer OpenBios version or fix
the issues with the one we've currently got.  A new snapshot is here:

http://dev.gentoo.org/~josejx/mol-0.9.71_pre7.tar.bz2

Please try this and let me know if it works, it fixed the problems I was
having booting OS9.

-Joe