Where are all the patches and diffs available for 0.9.71preX?

Rob Frohne frohro at wwc.edu
Sat Jan 14 21:49:40 MST 2006

Hi Joe,

I was quite excited to find your pre7 tarball, and downloaded it at
school on a Lombard powerbook I have running ubuntu, and had previously
got pre6 going on just fine with OS X.  I didn't have a lot of time to
play with it, but it didn't work out of the box with OS 9 partition that
had worked with a previous version of mol, though I think it worked with
an OS X on CD.  I also just tried it on another powerbook here at home
that I have kubuntu on and which was previously set up with pre6, and it
boots OS X ok, but I can't get it to boot OS 9 off CD .  I also tried to
boot OS 9 which is installed on the same partition as OS X 10.4.3.  It
didn't get farther than loading the sheep driver, and the screen only
showed the results from molvconfig.  Do I need to do more than  make,
and make install as root to make OS 9 work?

Thanks,

Rob