Mac-On-Mac Development.

Steven McGrath steven.mcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:35:11 MST 2006

I guess my point is that for a signifigant Intel userbase to build, it
will take a couple of years.  During that timeframe do we just accept
that there is nothing to fill this space?  Or get a few people who
would be willing to look at it, and get this thing hammered out.  I
fail to beleive that there could be that drastic an issue with the
10.4 kernel that it can't be ironed out.