Sound problems with MOL on an OldWorld G3

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:39:57 MST 2006

On 1/25/06, Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com> wrote:
> (Installing/upgrading to later versions of Ubuntu from 5.10 is a
> challenge,

I meant upgrading from 4.10 -- in my experience "Warty" (4.10)
installs just fine on my PowerBook, but I could not get later versions
of the installer to run, so I had to start with Warty and "dist
upgrade" to Hoary and then to Breezy. 5.10 ("Breezy") has a few
problems on my system so I don't recommend upgrading to it straight
away. Certainly not before you get comfortable with the way Warty
works.