Sound problems with MOL on an OldWorld G3

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:58:45 MST 2006

Sounds like you have a hardware problem. I also have an older
Macintosh " Biege g3 300 mhz " and it works fine with Mac Os 10.3 ands
10.4, however I used Xpostfacto to intsall it.
http://eshop.macsales.com/OSXCenter/XPostFacto/

You also failed to mention if the sound card is working under OS 9,
does it work correctly with OS 9?

Jose :-)