newbie questions

Hugo Espiñeira carloshugogarcia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 17:27:46 MST 2006

> I wouldn't even try playing most games. There is no hardware
> acceleration of any kind available from within MOL, so no chance of
> running games that have 3D graphics. However, I can play GliderPro
> within MOL without any problems at normal speed :-)

Just wondering what prevent the autors of MOL of doing and 3D
accelerated version of MOL. Once MOL gets OpenGL for the desktop, then
the user experience between native MacOS and MOL'ed MacOS will be no
noticeable.

Does anyone knows if opengl for MOL its being addressed?

Regards

--

"Yeah, I can install Windows on my system, but, why, oh why Im gonna
fuck this nice machine¿?"