MOL on Intel-macs?

Hugo Espiñeira carloshugogarcia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:45:25 MST 2006

Anyway X86 sucks bigtime.

IMO PPC MOL only have 2 big issues to be solved. Once is to make a
handler for the MacFS in order to have file interchangeability from/to
the underlying linux.
Two is the OpenGL accel for the desktop. I feel the OsX desktop a bit
slow on my Pegasos g4 1Ghz.  ( What about make a wrapper for OSx, in
form of library, taht makes calls directly to the linux OpenGL? )

For the rest, MOL is near perfect

--

"Yeah, I can install LinSUX or even MacOS on the Pegasos, but, why, oh
why Im gonna fuck this nice machine when I can use MorphOS¿?"