Airport Extreme card does not work with PCI proxying

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Sat Oct 21 16:30:51 MDT 2006

Hi,

I set the following options in /etc/mol/molrc.osx

# enable the pciproxy module
enable_pciproxy:	yes

# Airport Extreme (Broadcom 4320) Card (Second is with optional ofdump)
pci_proxy_device:	0001:10:12.0

When starting OS X 10.3 I get the message “PCIPROXY: warning: PCI bus
mastering not working with MOL” from MOL. Should I care about it?

OS X detects the card, but it detects no network. I've removed the
bcm43xx module. Any ideas why it does not work?

System: iBook G4
Guest system: OS X 10.3.9
MOL: Debian 0.9.71.dfsg-1

Bye, Jörg.
--
Fuchs' Paradoxon (http://www.bruhaha.de/laws.html):
Wer eine allgemeine Frage beliebigen Themas nach de.alt.arnooo postet und