New MOL Website

Joseph Jezak josejx at gentoo.org
Thu Jan 4 17:34:45 MST 2007

Hi everyone,

I've got the basics of a new MOL website up at:
http://mac-on-linux.sourceforge.net/ thanks to Terrin Stock for the
basic structure.  I've also added a wiki as well to help document
Mac-On-Linux.  If you have any specific instructions for your
favorite Linux distro or would like to help with the
documentation/website effort, please feel free to add to it or email me.

I think I've fixed a few annoying BootX bugs present in the last
release, so qcow disk images should be bootable now using the CVS
version.  I'll do a _pre2 release soon once a few more loose ends
are tied up.  The next 2 issues I'll be looking into are the laggy
and crackly sound and Tiger Acceleration module breakage. I'm not
sure why the Acceleration isn't working, since I can find the
symbols in the kernel, so the loader *should* be finding them.  If
anyone has any ideas, I'd be interested to hear them.

A few administrative questions:
1. Would people prefer SVN over CVS?  I can migrate if there's any
interest.
2. Would people rather have SF host lists/forums?  Both?  None?
3. Should I bother to keep posting here? :)

Thanks,
-Joe