New MOL Website

Nathan Smith ndansmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:15:23 MST 2007

Joseph Jezak wrote:
> I've also added a wiki as well to help document
> Mac-On-Linux.  If you have any specific instructions for your
> favorite Linux distro or would like to help with the
> documentation/website effort, please feel free to add to it or email me.
I have made a few useful wiki templates for the documentation which can
be found on Talk:Main_Page.  Additionally I have started filling in the
user-guide based on the old mol site.  However, there is no license
listed for those docs so we may have to paraphrase some =P.  Also, there
are a lot of little spelling/grammar issues in the original docs, and
for the most part they need to be clarified and updated.  Anyhow, I will
be working on the wiki this week.  If you see a problem, shoot me an
email (or fix it yourself since, you know, its a wiki).

--
Nathan Smith
ndansmith at gmail.com