New MOL Website

Terin terinstock at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 4 19:52:31 MST 2007

Please bear with this email, I have to use the horrible webmail at the moment, as SMTP is down.

>I've got the basics of a new MOL website up at:
>http://mac-on-linux.sourceforge.net/ thanks to Terrin Stock for the
>basic structure.  I've also added a wiki as well to help document
>Mac-On-Linux.  If you have any specific instructions for your
>favorite Linux distro or would like to help with the
>documentation/website effort, please feel free to add to it or email me.

Well, my name is Terin Stock :D Don't worry, half the time in IRC people call me Teri ("TAB" to auto-complete!). I like the touchup you did, but was thinking more of an aqua look. I have a nice script to cycle through screenshots (I believe I spoke to you about this already). As always, I'll continue to support the website.

>A few administrative questions:
>1. Would people prefer SVN over CVS?  I can migrate if there's any  interest.
>2. Would people rather have SF host lists/forums?  Both?  None?
>3. Should I bother to keep posting here? :)

My response as follows:
1. I prefer SVN, I think checkout is much easier (and Apple finally included an SVN client in A321...)
2. I'll just prefer everything be in one place, rather that be sourceforge or maconlinux.org (which you should really point at the sourceforge page...)
3. Yes, otherwise I'll probably still be wondering what your doing with that tarball.

#Terin