[powerstation-owners] SLOF source code available

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Thu Dec 4 15:17:28 MST 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM, James Bottomley
<James.Bottomley at hansenpartnership.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 23:00 +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 03:21:16PM -0600, James Bottomley wrote:
>
> Because that's what the instructions in FlashingSLOF.pdf in the root of
> your git tree say to do ...
>
> So the mechanism I should be following is simply to execute
>
> update_firmware -f net:<file>

The command should be update_flash -f net:file

> in current slof (and pray I got the build right)?

Well... the flash has two "sides", temporary and permanent... you will
only flash temporary and reboot, if the reboot fails, the BMC should
detect, that the watchdog is not cleared, and boot from the permanent
side.

Pattrick