[powerstation-owners] SLOF serial console baud rate

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 23:57:00 MST 2008

I have the Bimini with SLOF.  Is there a way to tell the firmware to use a
different baud rate for the serial console?

All my other serial consoles are at 115200, and when doing huge tracing
output on a serial console, the faster the better and it really makes a
difference.  I can of course still tell Linux to use 115200 for its serial
console, but it's nice to have a single console line and speed that always
works for both the firmware console and OS console.

Thanks,
Roland