[powerstation-owners] Problem with PCIe Expansion Card

Kai Staats kstaats at us.fixstars.com
Mon Nov 24 14:46:34 MST 2008

> > You need updated firmware. TerraSoft has an experimental release which
> > fixes the errors you are seeing.
> >
> > 		Adrian
>
> Where can I find this experimental firmware? TerraSofts website only has
> version 1.7.0-3 which I'm using right now. A link would be appreciated.

Stefan -- Just talked to Aaron about this and I think I am understanding what
is happening.

	a) v1.7.0-3 is the latest official version which we ship

	b) the internal, experimental release was built by Adrian
	to support a customer's proprietary PCIe card

Adrian -- Which version do you believe is needed to support the USB v2.0 card?

And any recommendations for this card brand? model?

kai