[powerstation-owners] Testing and OF question ...

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Fedora Unity) kanarip at fedoraunity.org
Wed Oct 29 09:44:17 MDT 2008

Sven Luther wrote:
> Hi, ...
>
> Just a quick mail to test the new mailing list.

Seems it works ;-)

> That said, i have another question, concerning the OF implementation of
> the powerstation. I tried to boot a custom CD on it, but failed at the
> OF level.
>
> Is there any documentation of the powerstation firmware, and its
> capability with regard to CD booting ?

I succeeded in booting a Fedora DVD...

In OF, iirc, I needed to type "boot cdrom" with the hard-disk
re-inserted, and using a compatible USB keyboard. I'm not sure where it
is you get stuck though so it's hard for me to tell whether you're
already past that point ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip