[powerstation-owners] Testing and OF question ...

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Wed Oct 29 09:47:13 MDT 2008

> That said, i have another question, concerning the OF implementation of
> the powerstation. I tried to boot a custom CD on it, but failed at the
> OF level.
>
> Is there any documentation of the powerstation firmware, and its
> capability with regard to CD booting ?

I successfully booted and installed Fedora 10 Alpha from DVD, by
setting boot-device using the nvram command in the installed image. It
installed fine but I've now got a broken box and can't get into SLOF

>From what I can tell SLOF defaulted to just the disk and doesn't seem
to be picking up USB to allow getting into it.

I've seen the press 's' to enter via the debug serial port but I'm not
getting any joy.

Paul